Adding Funds to Vaults
There are two different timings when users can add funds to the Vault - before options are minted (before an epoch), or while options are minted (during an epoch).
- 2.In the USDC-PUT-BTC Vault tab, click "Create Token Accounts" if you have not already done so previously, and approve the transaction.
- 3.Enter how much USDC you want to deposit into the vault and click "Deposit USDC", and approve the transaction.
- 4.Upon successful deposit of funds, you will receive PsyFinance vault tokens that is proportional to your holdings in the vault.
- 1.Since options are minted at the start of each epoch, if you want to deposit in the middle of an epoch, you can do so using a deposit receipt. Funds deposited will be used in the subsequent epoch's strategy and start earning yield from the next epoch.
- 2.Click "Create Token Accounts" if you not already done so previously and approve the transaction.
- 3.Then click "Create Deposit Receipt" to create a deposit receipt and approve the transaction.
- 4.Enter how much USDC you want to deposit, click "Deposit USDC" and approve the transaction. Upon successful depositing of funds, your pending deposits will show up on the dashboard.
- 5.Anytime after the current epoch ends, you can come back and swap your deposit receipts for PsyFinance vault tokens by clicking "Exchange Deposit Receipt" and approving the transaction. Don't worry, even if you don't exchange the deposit receipts for months at a time, your funds will still be earning yield through the options strategies!