Removing Funds From Vaults
There are two different scenarios when users can remove funds from the Vault, before options are minted (before an epoch), or while options are minted (during an epoch).
- 1.Enter how much USDC you want to withdraw from the vault, click "Withdraw Tokens", and approve the transaction.
- 2.Upon successful withdrawal of funds, you will receive PsyFinance vault tokens that is proportional to your holdings in the vault.
- 1.Since options are minted at the start of each epoch, if you want to withdraw in the middle of an epoch, you can do so using a withdrawal receipt.
- 2.Then click "Create Withdrawal Receipt" to create a withdrawal receipt and approve the transaction.
- 3.Enter how much vault tokens you want to withdraw, click "Withdraw Tokens" and approve the transaction. Upon successful withdrawal of funds, your pending withdrawals will show up on the dashboard. These funds will not be used in the subsequent epochs options minting cycle.
- 4.Anytime after the current epoch ends, you can come back and swap your withdrawal receipts for USDC (and BTC if options are exercised) by clicking "Exchange Withdrawal Receipt" and approving the transaction. Don't worry, even if you don't exchange the withdrawal receipts for months at a time, your funds will be safe!